Report To: Senior Manager, Marketing
Reporting to and working alongside the Marketing team in Malaysia. This role is responsible for designing and developing marketing material and creating communications and assisting in setting and executing strategic marketing and incentive plans.
– Conceptualize & Design
Create visually stunning marketing materials, such as leaflets, brochures, newsletters, banners, and Point of Sale Materials (POSM), to effectively communicate the Norwex brand and our commitment to sustainable living
– Digital Content Creation
Collaborate with the digital marketing team to conceptualize and produce engaging digital content, including static graphics, simple GIFs, and videos for platforms like social media, the company website, and more.
Work closely with the Marketing Team throughout the project lifecycle, from concept to production, ensuring the quality and consistency of all printed and designed materials.
– Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, or related field
– 2-3 years of experience in graphic design
– Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and photo editing software.
– Strong skills in online marketing, branding, and social media marketing.
– Familiarity with various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, is an added advantage.
– Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring high-quality work.
– Proactive, motivated, and resourceful, with the ability to find creative solutions to design challenges.
– Willingness to accept constructive feedback and continuously improve.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com