Industry: Air filtration
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
• To develop, manage and execute company branding initiative
• To develop marketing collateral and promotional materials
• To conceptualize new idea, develop innovative plan and ensure proper execution of marketing plan on advertising and promotion
• To evaluate and analyze post promotion and improving effectiveness for both qualitative and quantitative
• To cultivate brand activities to increase a uniform brand awareness in offline and digital media
(B) MARKETING PLANNING
• To plan and develop improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, collaterals and services
• To study the impact of marketing activity on the business performance and tailor marketing activities
• To manage inventory control including monitoring and planning of marketing collaterals
(C) EVENT MANAGEMENT
• To plan and strategies on sponsorships and collaborations with external organizers and/or associations in presenting vibrant and exciting campaigns
• To organize, manage and produce all above-the-line and below-the-line communication for events, associations and trade shows
• To plan and manage exhibition, tradeshows and other events
(D) OTHER RELATED TASKS
• To perform other tasks that contributes to the smooth daily operation as be referred to memo or letters.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, any field.
• 2-3 years of full-time working experience in the related field.
• Basic understanding of the market and industry trends of the air filtration industry.
• Offline Marketing
• Advertising & Promotion Experience
• Event Management
• Content Writing
• PC Skills: Basic Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Email: Microsoft Outlook
• Communication (verbal, written)
• Access, analyze and evaluate data
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org