Industry : Manufacturing
• Process domestic, Singapore, international and major project purchase orders; Accept orders on the basis of customer credit worthiness listing (supplied by Commercial Department);Inform Marketing & Sales Department where non-standard or major
product pricing query is required.
• Via the Sales Coordinators, ensure that customer ordering queries are processed efficiently and promptly, ensuring that our direct contact does, in fact provide unbeatable customer service.
• Ensure that there are sufficient stocks to meet demand so that, as much as possible, orders can be satisfied from available stock and thereby avoid a delay in filling an order. This is achieved through the management of the Production Schedule.
• Investigate customer complaints by thoroughly analysing the problem and following up with appropriate managers or staff who may have been involved. Report back to the customer and authorises corrective action if warranted, so our reputation is not damaged in any way.
• Receive enquiries on BIL products, quote the customers and take orders.
• Initiate and implement the ‘forward order programme’ to help the department with quick retrieval of information, order, maintenance, report generation etc.
• Cash sales of the company: sell, schedule, coordinate the delivery, all through phone calls and help collect payment from customers.
• Liaise and follow up with customers on letter of credit.