Department: Corporate Communications
Report to: Head, Corporate Communications
Overseeing creation of art, photo, video and layout design. Established and implements design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high quality results and manage design team
1. Design Layout
• To provide design, development, creative & art direction for corporate and product related materials, sales and marketing tools, job requisitions from other departments
• To design and develop materials for packaging and labels, not only in term of applied design but, where necessary value-added consultation on materials and overall packaging construction
• To conceptualize and execute visual merchandising (VM), event/exhibition styling and design
• To develop Corporate Identity System for new & existing products & company stationeries
2. Manage Design Team
• To provide creative & art direction of company newsletter where necessary
• To direct creative & art direction of design team to ensure quality designs are produced
• To source & update new methods of managing image bank, and maintaining a proper design file database and system
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design/Multimedia.
• At least 7 years’ experience as a Creative Director or Creative Manager equivalent.
• Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
• Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with latest marketing techniques.
• Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org