Report To: Assistant Manager/ Manager, Corporate Communications
Develop content for all communication material and ensure the messages align with the corporate brand guidelines; involvement in the company events and activities with Corporate Communications capacity. Proficient in English, BM & Mandarin is mandatory.
1. Develop and monitor content for all communication & branding material and ensure the messages align with the corporate brand guidelines (content writing, translation & language adaptation).
2. To monitor the timely production of all communication materials.
3. Regularly monitor peers’ market presence (online, offline) to measure content effectiveness.
4. Build and maintain media relations. Execute activities related to collaborative working relationships with the media to ensure positive coverage and publicity.
5. To plan and manage CSR activities.
6. Assist in creating the project schedule and timeline, ensuring all projects deliver on time.
7. Manage administrative work such as databases, filing, compiling and preparing reports and presentation material.
8. Manage the awards submission – ensure timely nomination, info & fee request, attendance, director’s speech, RSVP etc.
9. Miscellaneous tasks to support the team will vary according to the sector and the superior’s remit.
10. Any other duties to be assigned by the superior from time to time.
• Bachelor’s degree/diploma in English, Communications or related field
• Proven work experience as a Copywriter and Translator role
• Able to write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice
• Collaborate with Marketing and Customer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com