Industry : Accounting firm
1. Provides comprehensive executive support to the Chairman – managing email correspondences, phone calls, diary management (internal / external meetings, social events, conference calls, webinars, etc), preparing meetings’ presentation materials, travel, hotel and visa arrangements, as well as performing ad hoc task assigned.
2. Collaboratively review and recommend changes to the Chairman pertaining company’s practices
3. Commitment to discretion and confidentiality concerning sensitive company information.
4. Excellent organizational skills, a proactive mind set, and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
5. Organise various networking engagements to foster closer relationship with Business Associates, Lawyers, Bankers & Ambassadors / Commercial Trade Officers include sourcing of venues and related services and managing delivery in line with allocated budget.
6. Responsible in handling the daily administrative and operational matter and liaising with respective Head of Departments on operational matters
7. Prepares and update constantly reports of plans and procedures for Chairman’s review
1. Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Administration / Management or Secretarial, or equivalent.
2. At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
3. Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
4. Self- motivated to work independently with minimum supervision
5. Pleasant personality, self-motivated, good interpersonal and communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org