Industry : Engineering
- Supervise, monitor, coordinate and control daily construction works to ensure completion of works as schedules.
- Conduct periodic checks on works and liaise frequently with contractors, subcontractors and consultants to ensure construction works achieve high standard of quality and workmanship.
- Ensure the effective implementation of site safety measures are properly executed by the Contractors on site
- Assist to verify claims documents submitted by the Contractor
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities assigned by Superior
- Candidate possess a Diploma or Degree in Engineering, either in Civil & Structural or Architectural.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in construction project.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of initiative and able to work independently.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com