Industry : Automobile
– To work and plan the Functional Specification Documentation activities and deliverables with project team based on scope, delivery and timeline of the project.
– To identify, collect, evaluate and document business/user/system requirements into specifications (including functional, non-functional, data, interface, dependencies, constraints, assumptions, risk and other related items) for system development through working with various business users/stakeholders by conducting workshops/interviews/study ensuring that requirements map to the objective and scope of the project.
– To produce user/system requirements related documents for projects including diagrams, sitemaps/blueprint, wire frames, functionality, navigation flows, system/task flows, traceability matrix and others.
– To participate in the software development lifecycle supporting project implementation activities including design planning, user interface building, documentation, testing and training.
– To adhere to project implementation methodology for all projects.
– Undertakes other duties and responsibilities as may assigned by the project manager/team leader/Head of Project Management Office from time to time or as and when necessary for the effective realization of the project purpose.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
– At least 3 years working experience in the related fields is required for this position
– Banking, Financial and/or Insurance working experience.
– Knowledge in Business Process Methodology.
– Experience working with IT Projects.
– Require good written and verbal English.
Congratulations to the job aspirant that carried himself so well that although he did not qualify for this job, the management thought of him first when a new position was created.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com