Report To: Manager, Operations
In charge of Malaysia Sales Office’s operations, sales, promotions and services. Oversee Business Centre (BC). Assist Operations Manager on other related operations matter and issues within the department.
a) To supervise all Malaysia sales Office/Branch in the below aspects:
– Maintain company’s image, cleanliness and tidiness.
– Keep the appropriate level of inventory to cater for the sales and promotions.
– Provide the best service to the members and treat them fairly.
– Provide regular training including product knowledge, SOP and policies, customer service training and other relevant training to the team in timely
– Provide and ready sufficient staff for daily operations.
– To regularly update product displays in the sales office area.
b) To visit branches periodically to ensure they meet company’s policy and procedures and provide the best service to members.
c) To update the SOPs regularly.
d) Conduct regular stock check for inventory management.
e) To support company’s event when needed.
f) To support oversea countries operations matters when necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Retail Operation or related field of study.
• Preferred MLM background with store operations experience.
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
• Must be able to work independently, responsible, good discipline, multi-task role,
• Can work under pressure and able to meet deadline of the task delegated.
• Able to work on weekends to support company event when required.
• Good interpersonal, problem-solving skills and well organised.
• Able to conduct training to branch staff/operators.
• Able to lead a team with at least 4 persons.
• Able to speak languages – English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin or other local languages would be an advantage.
• Able to write in Chinese.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com