Industry: Secretarial firm
To plan, manage the execution of deliverables and provide support/ensure the provision of quality work/services on timely manner.
- To attend meetings accompanied by Seniors, whenever requried to do so even on the rest day and public holidays and/or out of town.
- Preparation of AGM Reminders / Documents, Annual Returns, Drafting of Statutory Forms and Documents e.g Directors’/Members’ Resolutions.
- Maintaining the statutory books i.e Minutes Books, Registers and others statutory records.
- To prepare and drafting announcements to Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, arranging and attending Board & Committee meetings, including preparation of notices, meeting papers and drafting of Minutes.
- To ensure strict adherence to internal policies / SOPs by team members.
- To ensure timely billing (including the capture of all OPEs incurred) and collections.
- To ensure best practice of corporate governance and compliance with statutory/regulatory requirements.
- To ensure that all clients’ documents/records are properly filed in the statutory records at all times and to perform proper housekeeping of clients’ records.
- Ensure that all jobs/assignments are billed including OPEs are captured on a timely manner.
- To ensure acknowledge receipt of client’s request /queries/correspondences within 24 hours and answer not later than 2 working days.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by Management.
- Full ICSA qualification / graduate.
- Fresh graduate or with 1 years relevant working experience (Assistant Associate), 2-4 years relevant experience (Associate), 3-4 years relevant experience (Senior Associate).
- Basic knowledge with Companies Acts, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, CS Guidelines and other related laws and regulations
- Must possess good communications skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Familiar with filing of statutory forms and Companies Acts
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as a team.
- Good sense of urgency and able to work under pressure.
- Able to identify and demonstrate clear comprehension of customers and organizational needs.
- Demonstrates leadership quality
- Confident in client facing ability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com