Industry : HVAC
Report To: Managing Director
(A) TALENT ACQUISITION
1. Manage the recruitment activities to ensure recruitment practices are fair, and comply with regulations and organisational good practices
2. Work closely with the hiring managers to understand their requirements and expectations, identify the best match candidates, and conduct phone screening interview.
3. Lead and execute the recruitment drive and deployment of talent
4. Work together with Group HR to establish good rapport and networks with the local universities as part of the talent acquisition strategies
5. Engage with local head-hunters, employment agencies and online recruitment portal providers to expand the current recruitment sourcing channels.
6. Conduct onboarding process for newly joined employees
(B) TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
1. Compile the training and development needs of employees based on their annual assessment of Performance Management System (PMS).
2. Prioritise the training and development programs and work with HQ to determine if these programs are to be conducted through internal and external training.
(C) PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT & COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT MANAGEMENT
1. Ensure Line Managers conduct and complete the annual PMS exercise and annual BIP (Bonus, Increment & Promotion) exercise according to deadlines set by Group HR.
2. Administer Compensation & Benefits policies in accordance to the Group HR Manual.
3. Conduct salary benchmarking exercise to ensure remuneration package of employees who are identified as key talent in the company, remain competitiveness as part of strategies to retain them.
(D) INDUSTRIAL & EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
1. Work with Group HR when dealing with industrial relations and labour related issues.
2. Initiate employee recreational activities to enhance employee engagement in the company.
(E) OTHERS RELATED TASKS
1. Ensure HR operations are operated in a compliance manner.
2. Assist and perform ad-hoc tasks and jobs assigned from time to time.
1. Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree or in Business Studies/Administration/Management, and Human Resource Management. Minimum CGPA 3.0 and above or 2nd class upper.
2. Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
3. Well versed with Employment Act 1955
4. Good working knowledge of EPF, SOCSO & Income Tax
5. Good negotiation skills
4. Good interpersonal skill – able to interact well with all levels of personnel
5. Good working knowledge of statistics & statistical tools
6. Good Planning & Analytical Skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org