Report To: Accountant
Workday : Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Handle full set of accounts, month end closing and reporting.
Management Accounting, Audit and Tax matters
– Prepare and analyze company account – P&L, Balance Sheet and expenses report and highlight any variance
– Maintain proper filing system for GL-general ledger posting, expenses report and financial report.
– Coordinate monthly closing for all area as per schedule and date line
– Analyze, check and update GL posting and expenses report
– Furnish expenses report to departmental manager
– Maintain fixed assets record and documentations. Update and reconcile the depreciation figure.
– Supervise on credit control and payment matters
– Supervise in stock take process and preparation of stock reconciliation and stock variance report.
– Check and key in stock adjustment transaction
– Prepare monthly group and quarterly report for HQ
– Prepare annual tax return data, audit schedule, statistic department inquiries and sales tax figure
– Check all AR and AP transaction details before posted into the system.
– Check all payment documents before sent for approval and released
– Close all the modules for monthly and yearly closing as per schedule
– Key in budget figure into the accounting system
– LCCI, Diploma in Finance, Accounting, Banking or equivalent
– Minimum 3 years experience
– Computer literate (MS Excel, Word and Power Point knowledge)
– Able to read and write in Chinese
– Ladies only
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com